Please note! – Unfortumatley, entries into this year’s competition is now closed.
Latest Results can be found here.
How does it work?
- You predict where you believe each team will finish from 1 – 24.
- Entry into the competition costs £5 (per entry)*
- All profits are split 50/50 between the SA and prizes.
- Entry to this year’s competition closed on Sunday 4th October.
*Payments online occurs a £0.75 surcharge for online payments
How are points scored?
If you predict Carlisle to finish 5th and they finish 2nd, you collect 3 penalty points (the difference between 5 and 2) for Carlisle. This is done for each team and the winner will be the entrant with the lowest total. In the event of a tie, the entrant who predicted the eventual champions closest to 1st will win. If there is still a tie then the entrant predicting the runners-up closest to 2nd will win and so on.
How are the prizes worked out?
|Proceeds||Pos.||Season Half Way Point||End of Season|
|50% of Fees||Profit to the SA|
|50% of Fees||1st prize||£180||£180|
* For example, if there were 100 entries, the end of season winner would receive £150
Are you interested? Below are your options to sign up!
This season the SA is happy to offer two sign up options as follows;
Simple Online Sign Up
This season we have introduced a new online option for customers to sign up online in a few easy steps as follows;
- Visit the online shop here.*
- Once on the store, we will need a few bits of information such as; Name, Email, Tel. No (optional) & finally your chosen positions for each one of the 24 teams**
*You will need to make separate purchases if you wish to entre more than once.
**Please ensure you choose a unique position for each team.
Offline Sign Up
As we have done for many seasons, we have produced a form which can be downloaded and sent back to the SA by either email or post.
If you choose to go with this option, you need to follow these steps;
- Download and complete the form which can be found here.
- Once completed sending back to the SA either by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the club for the intention of the SA.
Payment options are as follows;
- Online using the offline option.
- By cheque payable to SFCSA and sent accompanying your completed form.
If you have any further questions or concerns on this competition, please feel free to reach out to the SA via email@example.com